Bananna Coconut White Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins


Well- these were not on my to do list today...but glad Chef Selah and I made them!!!!

3/4 c milk ( I added 1/3 c coconut powder...if you don't have coconut powder you can use coconut milk instead of regular milk)
1/2 c veg oil
1 egg
1 1/2 c all purpose organic unbleached flour
1/2 c oats
1/3 c cane sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 ripe bananas
1/4 c ghirardelli white chocolate chips
Roasted macadamia nuts for garnish (optional)

Preheat oven 400 degrees

Blend all dry ingredients.

Add wet ones and bananas. Blend until it all comes together. Fold in white chocolate chips. Top with roasted macadamia nuts. Bake for about 15 minutes (our gas oven runs a little hotter than than our electric one did).

Selah said these are FABULOUS! I think these may be my new favorite.



Comments

Popular Posts