Best Brisket EVER!

brisket(I buy mine at Sams)
coke
bulls eys barbeque sauce

Put brisket in a roasting pan. Use heavy duty foil to make a tent over your meat (not touching the meat)and completely seal it- so there is no way air can get out- this is really important. You put the meat in fat side up and add a huge bottle of bulls eye barbeque sauce (2 if you don't get the big one) and then you add coke- (you want the sauce to be kinda runny but not half and half). I use about 16 oz-. Then you cook on about 250 degrees forever. No- really I put mine in about 10:00pm the night before and I let it cook all night and around 10:00am I check it. It needs to be fall apart good. When you take it out let it rest- then scrape off the fatty top and cut it across the grain. You can cut and plate and then warm up right before you serve. I usually make a separate pot of sauce mixing coke and barbeque- you need to use coke not pepsi. I served mine with a garden salad with homemade buttermilk ranch and twice baked potaotes. Getting hungry thinking about it!!

This is my mom's recipe...she is from Texas...you know it's good.

Comments

Popular Posts